Ryan Babel

Comenta sobre los ex jugadores, ex entrenadores y ex directivos del R.C. Deportivo
Ivan10
· Forero Experto ·

Re: Ryan Babel

Mensaje por Ivan10 » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:50

Rifle escribió:
Ivan10 escribió:Por cierto, por Liverpool la gente no guarda mal recuerdo de él, lo tienen por un jugador con unas condiciones tremendas, tremendamente infravalorado y al que Benítez jodió la carrera.
No es cierto, Benítez fue quien lo llevó al Liverpool y de hecho se fueron los dos el mismo año (2010).
A nivel de que no supo desarrollarlo. Y desde luego a nivel de oportunidades también. Por mucho que Rafa lo llevara al Liverpool, nunca aposto realmente por su juego. Por allá esta arraigada la idea de que este podría haber sido mucho mejor jugador si lo hubiera entrenado Rodgers y no el bueno de Rafa.

ElMago
· Recién Llegado ·

Mensaje por ElMago » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:50

Pero vamos a ver seamos coherentes.

Un tío que ha sido selecciones inferiores holandesas toda su vida, una de las mayores promesas de los ultimos años en Holanda, que debuto en el AJAX con 17 años, que lo fichó el Liverpool con 20 años y jugo 3 años rindiendo muy bien. Que es absoluto con la selección HOLANDESA y SUBCAMPEON del MUNDO y que ademas ha jugado en la liga Alemana. Digo yo que algo de FUTBOL tiene que tener dentro.

Además, teniendo unas condiciones físicas como las que demostró, con 29 PUTOS AÑOS no puede estar cascao. Vale que ya no es el negrito de 21 años que pateaba como si le fuese la vida, pero joder con 29 años con esas condiciones que demostró tener, sin haber tenido lesiones graves...

Lo que está claro es que si no ha estado en ligas importantes en últimos años y en equipos competentes sabiendo lo que fue en su dia y repito solo teniendo 29 años es por algo: falta de actitud. Y eso pienso que es lo más fácil de cambiar de todo.

Tiene dos opciones: 1. Venir aquí , rascarse las pelotas, cobrar su contrato y volver a las andadas o 2. Venir aquí, demostrar el jugador que es, sacarse un contrato más alto el año que viene aquí y hacer 2 o 3 añitos buenos para rematar su carrera de una forma decente. Tengo bastante miedo a que se de la primera opcion...

Rifle
· Maestro Forero ·

Mensaje por Rifle » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:52

peitolobo
· Forero reportado ·

Mensaje por peitolobo » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:53

Ollo ao que nos comentaba o Galo de tv.message board (Fowi de agora en adiante):

I’ve been a fan of this player for a very long time and have mentioned his name on a number of occasions. Basically these are my views on Ryan Babel.

TECHNICAL ATTRIBUTES

Technically, Babel is the most gifted Dutch player of his generation and when you consider that Holland is probably the most technically astute footballing nation in Europe, then that’s some accolade. Brilliant ball control with either foot, Ryan is also capable of running with the ball as if it’s glued to his boots. It doesn’t matter if he’s receiving a high 50 yards ball or a short pass, he only takes one touch, be it with his chest, thigh or his foot, and the ball just drops as if it never was in movement.

Now, a lot of Dutch players are technically gifted but what separates Babel from players like Van Persie, Robben or Van Der Meyde is his ability to play it simple. If he can beat a man by kicking the ball and running past him then he will. If he needs to do a trick to beat him, he will do that as well. That’s undoubtedly something Rafa appreciates because he knows that he can mould him into a professional winger who always plays for the team.

People have also noticed that he doesn’t really cross the ball too often and that’s true, he doesn’t. Instead he chooses to go straight for the goal whenever he has the opportunity, shoot from distance or play through balls to the strikers, an attribute we certainly lack from our wide players. That’s one of the reasons people are comparing him to Henry.

His shooting ability is quite good as well and if we do play him on the wing I fully expect him to score 10+ goals for us because he can both shoot from distance and finish from close range. Due to his style of play, he’s also very likely to be inside the opposition box quite a few times during a game.

PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

At 6foot1 he’s quite a big lad and even though he’s not exactly built like Emile Heskey, he’s quite strong physically. He’s also only 20 years old so we can fully expect him to bulk up even more. Rafa is a manager who fully appreciates the physical strength in a player and the difference in Agger’s physical shape between 18 months ago and now is evident. I suspect Babel developing in the same way and gaining even more muscle mass. Babel isn’t really a player who uses his strength to beat his markers but it will enable him to receive the balls better, especially in the English game.

MENTAL ATTRIBUTES

As I’ve mentioned in another post, I saw Babel train 3 times and it seems to be a “happy” player, a lot like Ronaldinho if you will. Always smiling and joking with his team mates. He clearly seems happy when he’s playing football and for a technical players that’s quite essential. Such players rely on inspiration and when he’s fully happy he will play to his potential. From what I’ve seen he looks to be that sort of guy.

Additionally, he looks to be a hard trainer and again no doubt, Rafa knows this. Training with Rafa and Liverpool players will improve Babel a lot and he seems to be willing to learn.

As for his mental state on the pitch, I haven’t seen any indications of problems. He rarely gets yellow carded and is not really a player to answer back to refs or end up in fights with other players. He simply plays the game and is quite silent on the pitch.

POSITIONS

As a lot of people already know, Babel can play either on the wing or as a striker. I will however say that his best position is wide left where he can receive the ball and then cut inside. When being played on the right, he somewhat loses that option because he’s forced to cross the ball instead of beating his markers. On the right once he beats them he has to shoot with his left foot and he’s more dangerous shooting with his right.

He’s also played as a left-back on quite a few occasions and it has improved his positioning and defending a lot. If being played on the wing, due to his strength and good positioning, he’s capable of defending as well, which again is something Rafa appreciates.

When Ajax came to Denmark to play Brondby, my local team, he started the game as a left-back and did well. However once he moved to the wing in the 2nd half he tore Brondby apart. Now, Brondby is not the best team in the world but several big teams like Bayern, Barcelona and even Liverpool have struggled against them in the past, both Bayern and Liverpool losing to them. He absolutely tore them apart beating player after player. In the end he scored a goal as well to give Ajax a 2-2 away draw. He was just 18 at the time.

DEVELOPMENT (Current level and potential)

Babel is ready for our first team right now. Once he passes his medical and puts the red shirt on, he is ready to start games. However, let’s not forget that he’s only 20 and still has a lot to learn. He’s not the finished article yet and he must learn and improve certain things but I think it’s unfair to criticise a player who’s only 20 and yet has played 14 times, scoring 4 goals, for one of the best national teams in the world.

Potentially I’d say he can become world class because he really has it all. Physical strength, technical ability and intelligence. If he develops, and I’m sure he will, we will have one of the best, as well as one of most exciting players in Europe in our team.

New Thierry Henry? Forget that. This is Ryan Babel.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php ... ty/page-20

Reogalego13
· Soccum semper inaequale ·

Mensaje por Reogalego13 » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:53

Vaya fichaje mas random. Hace unos años apuntaba muy alto, como Icaro, que terminó quemando sus alas de cera por acercarse demasiado al sol...

el_aseao
· Recién Llegado ·

Mensaje por el_aseao » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:54

Candidato al premio waltrapa de la temporada :elmejor:

Antoninho
[Mod] · La gacela guineana ·

Mensaje por Antoninho » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:55

Rifle escribió:Es bastante personaje también:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130906/ ... 03955.html
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Va a dar juego.

Adriangalo
· Forero de dulzura ·

Mensaje por Adriangalo » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:55

https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialRyanBabel/videos Tiene su propia cuenta de Youtube.

Mago, todo eso muy bien. Pero Klose, un tio que es el máximo goleador en la historia de los Mundiales, actual campeón mundial, que los ha marcado de todos los colores, viene aquí y los marca con la chorra. Yo creo que no tiene que ser tanto actitud. Su mejor cualidad es la potencia y la velocidad. En Turquia se juega más lento, y en Emiratos se juega practicamente andando. En la Liga se exigen sus cualidades de hace 5 años, pero si ya no tiene eso ¿que le queda? Nada. No le queda nada

Adrao
• Fue, es y será un inútil •

Mensaje por Adrao » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:55

Me tengo que despollar y mucho. No queríais extremos reconvertidos, pues toma. :lol:

De primeras me parece una cagada bien gorda, ojalá me coma un owned más grande que Riazor.

peitolobo
· Forero reportado ·

Mensaje por peitolobo » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:56

Rifle escribió:Es bastante personaje también:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130906/ ... 03955.html
:lol: :lol:

Personaje non sei, corto un rato.

Jes1906
[Mod]

Mensaje por Jes1906 » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 18:57

Si a Klose lo queríamos todos, claro, pero existía la mínima posibilidad de que viniese?

Adriangalo
· Forero de dulzura ·

Mensaje por Adriangalo » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 19:01

Jes1906 escribió:Si a Klose lo queríamos todos, claro, pero existía la mínima posibilidad de que viniese?
No creo, tampoco creo que Klose esté ya para mucho, aunque solo por colocación enchufa 5 andando. Ponía el ejemplo para comentar que triunfar hace unos años no significa nada. Klose hace 2 años fue importante en el campeón mundial. Babel fue un jugador de potencial hace 6 años. Desde los 22 su carrera va en descendente, y cuando toca fondo y ya solo le quedaría la India o similar, va y recibe la llamada del Depor

CriStO
· Maestro Forero ·

Mensaje por CriStO » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 19:02

Apuntaba mucho por lo que se ve, pero lo real es que no la rascó en todos estos ultimos años, a lo mejor aquí explota pero me da que no va a ser mas que un parche...

rusalko
· Ora et labora ·

Mensaje por rusalko » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 19:03

CriStO escribió:Apuntaba mucho por lo que se ve, pero lo real es que no la rascó en todos estos ultimos años, a lo mejor aquí explota pero me da que no va a ser mas que un parche...
Lo hizo mal en Turquía?

Rifle
· Maestro Forero ·

Mensaje por Rifle » Miércoles 14 de Septiembre de 2016, 19:03

Mucho le gustan las redes sociales. A ver si se registra en el foro y nos comenta sus partidos.

Responder